Monday, 22 June 2015

An overdue introduction.

I am a believer in the authors motives / skills / endeavors in general.
I am a friend, a mentor :) and a cheer leader through her journey. 
I am an ex-school mate and work in a some what similar field.  
I share a name with the author!

Therefore, I am honored and qualified to be involved in this blog. 

First things first, I have not authored anything in this blog apart from this introduction. I help in the administrative side of things, thanks to my dear IT husband. All credit must go to NDUTA MAINA. She knows her stuff and has her way with words. 

This is a weekly blog. As the name suggests, it deals with everything fitness. Unlike others, this blog is a step forward from the practical, not just empty words. Workout sessions are at YMCA Monday, Wednesday & Friday 5:25 - 6:30 pm. Personally, I admire the outdoor, minimal equipment approach. 

The Monday morning posts continue to keep me thinking and inspired, I hope you enjoy them as much too.

I will patiently await the post she promised for pregnancy workouts.

Keep reading, keep working.
Nduta G. Kanani.

1 comment:

  1. I'm humbled & honoured in equal measure. Gratitude cannot express how much I appreciate your unconditional support. Everyone would be successful if they had you in their corner. Thank you for being An Awesome Friend, A mentor, A grammar teacher, A cheerleader, My Biggest fan and A Challenger.

    Already working on the pregnancy workouts(Thank you for the pressure) and I'll need pictorials for the piece. Guess who loves photos, workouts and is pregnant. Perfect timing.

    Everyone needs a Nduta G. Kanani in their lives.

    ReplyDelete