Now imagine if you had to think first, then act during the blood circulation process, all day everyday, same structure- aorta to the rest of the body to pulmonary artery to the lungs to pulmonary vein to pulmonary artery to the heart and back to aorta and the cycle goes on and on and on... OK I'm done with all my geeky sciency stuff, you can wake up now.. Boring right?? Absolutely. But then think about it..It takes the heart less than one minute to go through that entire process and pump blood to every cell in the body, and it's even more impressive than one minute if you workout, ok I'm kidding about the workout, but isn't that amazing?
MY POINT: Structure is extremely boring but it's an enabler of AMAZING THINGS, CREATIVITY, and ORIGINALITY.
Think
of your colorful resolutions this year.... Eat Healthy, join the gym,
spend time with family.. but I ask what structures have you put in place
to ensure this happens, like Writing things down, scheduling things,
blocking off time, paying for that membership and so on and so forth.
THE THINGS THAT GET SCHEDULED ARE THE THINGS THAT GET DONE.
Speaking
of structure and getting things done I was busy putting together a
12-Week workout program that allows you to be in charge of your own
workout. Basically it gives total control of whether or not your
resolutions to shed a couple of kilos becomes either a success or a
semi-success(I'm part of it, so there's no room for failure). All the
hurdles of traffic, lack of time, no trainer, no guidance, a bit pricey,
have been eliminated for you.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIGN UP, SCHEDULE TIME FOR WORKOUT, AND SEE YOURSELF DO AMAZING THINGS.
If you're interested in this 12-week Program get the details here: http://deliberatefitness.
No comments:
Post a Comment