Unfortunately I'm Human
You also eat pizza? " I was asked. "Of course I do.. Other than the fact that it's a balanced diet, unfortunately I'm human" was my reply.
'
![]() |
| It's not really pizza, but it captures the moment better |
Unfortunately I'm human'.... That statement was my wake up call, my light bulb moment.
Other than being a fantastic trainer unfortunately I'm also human. I have my flaws.. in fact other than training, all or most other aspects of my life are a mess. (Well.. at least I have one thing).
This admission as hard as it may be, actually freed me. I stopped trying to struggle to hold my own and painfully (emotionally & financially) asked for help. I said I'm a fantastic trainer but only training others. (It turns I'm not very good at training myself)
So I got a trainer, a mentor, a finance guy, a nutritionists (yes she's my cousin but it counts) & I study the Bible with someone....Now you have a clearer picture of the mess that I'm talking about... It's only training (of others) that's in my corner.
I'm sure you've bought a Swiss ball, a treadmill, a skipping rope, a couple of dumbbells and a state of the art TRX band. But listen, if you could do it on your own you'd have done it by now, don't you think?
In this day and age information, tools & resources are abundant, it's expertise and accountability that's scarce.
Like I said, I'm now free..... after I stopped trying to do everything on my own. Fruits of my freedom
1. This Weekly email is back (been a while.. Eih! )
2. I'm a better trainer, it's all I'm focusing on. It's really hard to screw up when you're doing one thing only
3. AND WE OFFICIALLY LAUNCH HOME TO HOME PERSONAL TRAINING. We..
Wellness Solutions - The Posture experts
Deliberate Fitness - Program Design Experts
Fitness By Stephanie - Exercise for Pregnant women Experts have all teamed up to bring you
1. This Weekly email is back (been a while.. Eih! )
2. I'm a better trainer, it's all I'm focusing on. It's really hard to screw up when you're doing one thing only
3. AND WE OFFICIALLY LAUNCH HOME TO HOME PERSONAL TRAINING. We..
Wellness Solutions - The Posture experts
Deliberate Fitness - Program Design Experts
Fitness By Stephanie - Exercise for Pregnant women Experts have all teamed up to bring you
ACCOUNTABILITY through Posture Assessments & Correction, Individualized Fitness Training, Weekly Nutrition Consultation + Grocery shopping at the comfort & privacy of your home.
Your Challenge for the week: Ask for help and let me know how freeing it feels...


No comments:
Post a Comment